- Agree to show every NIU football game for the 2017 season
- Commit to offering either a free appetizer or drink to every guest wearing red and black for the Nov. 2, 2017, game versus Toledo
- Able to carry the games and have access to the game channels
- Streaming the game through a computer connection is not recommended.
- TV visibility showing the game with sound on
- The NIU Alumni Association is not responsible for the room deposit, a minimum head count or a minimum food/bar purchase. NIUAA cannot cover watch party expenses. Individual guests are responsible for their own tab.
- Represent the NIU Alumni Association and NIU in a positive light
- Share any venue restrictions or special circumstances (handicap accessibility, private room vs. general seating, etc.) in advance of game day
- The restaurant/bar manager will stay in contact with a designated NIUAA staff member throughout the football season, will communicate any problems that occur during the parties and will provide measurable feedback regarding how the venue benefited from the watch parties and how NIUAA can continue business with the venue.
- Are you willing to provide food or drink specials for attendees?
- Listed on website as the official “Huskie hangout”
- Listed in a minimum of 2 email blasts to NIU alumni
- Merchandise and signage provided by the NIU Alumni Association
Questions? Please call Stephanie Poulos at 815-753-1679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.